Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A New School Year

Kindergarten students never cease to amaze me. We started Self Portraits this week and I was so impressed by the details these children were able to draw. We began using Sharpie markers then added color with oil pastels. Next week, we will talk about finishing our work using watercolors to paint the background and create unity.

All students at PPS will have their finished artwork uploaded to Artsonia.com, a website that acts as a digital art gallery for students. Parents will receive an email from Artsonia if their student is new to PPS. If your child already has an Artsonia account from last year, I will continue to upload art to their account. If you have any questions about Artsonia, privacy, or how it works, please let me know and I'd be happy to give you more information.

Contact: amanda.vella@colchestersd.org








No comments:

Post a Comment